Rules and regulations
- ICPC 2020 is open to all higher learning institutions, industries and enterprises.
- Students and academic staff from any higher learning institution (university, polytechnic and college) or working individuals from the government sector, industry or enterprise can be the participants.
- A team of participants may register up to a maximum of four (4) members.
- Similar pontoon design and material formulation is prohibited for the teams coming from the same organisation.
- Only registered team members are allowed to present and answer questions during the competition.
- Entries are allowed to be accompanied by advisor(s).
- Entries must follow the rules and regulations of the competition.
- Decisions by the judges are final.